Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my incredible husband JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. I am most well-known through my Instagram page @annephung. This is where I share my story-the highs, the lows, and everything in between. In 1990 I moved to America along with my parents and brother when I turned one-and-half. If it wasn't for my parents' love of dedication and hard work and sacrifice, I wouldn't share my story. With the opportunity to have the best life possible, I wanted to do the best I could to please them, and was focused on achieving my goals. I believed my life would go the same way as I graduated from university, be offered an executive position, get married and start a family. I thought that was the epitome of success however, life has other plans to show me what it meant to be successful. The job I held in 2013 was a job I hated. The status and wealth did not bring me joy. I believed that I wasted my life to earn a paycheck. My passion for fitness and my passion for socializing with people helped me pursue a new career as a personal trainer. The business I started was in 2014 and I'm celebrating 7 years of success in 2021. As an Asian female working in the field, we are among the few of us. Within the field of coaching, I want to change the world by providing quality training to help others become healthier and more content. Furthermore, I try to motivate others to follow the goals they have set for themselves so that they can achieve what they want to achieve. As my professional career took the air I also lost my mom. This loss is the most devastating of them everything. The battle she fought for eight years with the disease has ended and she is now in Heaven. She will always be on my mind and in my heart. mind. It's amazing how the world will teach us the exact lessons we need even if we aren't aware of it. Many ways, the loss of my mother has changed my life. It is my belief that she gave me another opportunity to be a part of her story after she passed away. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. The opportunity was there to begin her new life as I was given another chance to live a fulfilling and happy life. What I'm experiencing now at the age of 30 is an experience of awe and vitality. It's as if that I'm living my life, and not just existing. As I share the story of my experiences, it's to ensure that other people will be able to understand my experiences and thoughts. To know that they're not the only ones. And that there is real love. Additionally, therapy is necessary and is not uncommon. Also, the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. My prayer is to live your every moment to the fullest and have a final resting place is not a regret, because that's all you can count on during this lifetime.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noureen and Thora

Amy and Janet

Ava Lange